Why choose Chippewa Falls? It’s a Great Place to Live!
Chippewa Falls is a close knit community with over 13,000 residents. It is the seat of Chippewa County where over 60,000 people live and work and has a unique blend of tourism, agriculture, retail and industry.
Chippewa Falls has a great location. Not only is it a short commute to many other local communities such as Eau Claire and Menomonie it is also just a quick 90 minute drive to the cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota where you can experience the city life, great shopping and cultural events.
Chippewa Falls boasts a strong heritage which includes many long standing companies. Mason is proud to be one of those companies, over 100 years old and still in the same community that it began.
Located in Western Wisconsin, Chippewa Falls has the benefit of experiencing all four seasons. Outdoor recreation is limitless. From Lake Wissota to Irvine Park you can experience everything from boating and camping to snowshoeing and cross country skiing; right out your back door.
Our Community believes in being involved and celebrating together. Chippewa Falls hosts many community festivities throughout the year. They include: Pure Water Days, Oktoberfest, the Northern Wisconsin State Fair, etc. The Heyde Center for the Arts offers several cultural events throughout the year. It is a hub of enriching arts entertainment including live music, theatrical shows and art exhibits.
Chippewa Falls has a small town feel with city opportunities. You will experience the benefit of a shorter commute to work, an excellent health care system, an outstanding education system and lower housing costs.
More Information on Chippewa Falls
To learn more about Chippewa Falls , please visit:
• Chippewa Falls Chamber of Commerce – http://www.chippewachamber.org
• Chippewa Falls Tourism – http://www.visitchippewafallswi.com
• Chippewa County Visitors Guide – http://www.chippewacounty.com
• City of Chippewa Falls – http://www.chippewafalls-wi.gov
Mason Companies believes in being a good corporate citizen by supporting and encouraging community involvement. Not only does Mason encourage its employees to be involved in and support the community, it sets a good example by supporting a variety of worthy organizations.
Following are a few of the organizations that Mason has provided support to:
- American Cancer Society
- Chippewa County Humane Association
- CF Museum of Industry and Technology
- Chippewa Valley Boy Scouts
- Chippewa Valley Cultural Association
- Chippewa Valley Economic Dev.
- Chippewa Youth Hockey
- Community Foundation of Chippewa County
- Family Support Center
- Junior Achievement of Wisconsin
- Kemper’s Woods, Park and Wildlife Area
- Main Street Chippewa Falls
- McDonell Area Catholic Schools
- Northern Wisconsin State Fair
- St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Two Ten Footwear Int’l
- United Way
- UWEC Foundation
- UW Wisconsin Athletic Dept
- Voyager Community Learning Center